Pesso Vinterstøvler Gb Spirale Wf O2
- Upper face: microfibers, waterproof. Lace fitted with laces;
- The lower part of the boot: made of TPR (thermoplastic rubber) - an extremely lightweight, waterproof material with excellent cold insulation properties;
- Pad: TPR rubber durable and skid resistant pad;
- Warming: artificial fur over the bate (both at the fingertips and in the insole);
- Other: TPR (thermoplastic rubber) - an ultra-lightweight waterproof material with excellent insulating properties, durability and slip resistance. Thermoplastic rubber is 30% lighter and significantly more flexible than PVC. It does not wear out and does not lose its properties even at -30C.